Friday, August 31, 2007

time machine

hi!i’m back! the everlost aquamarine’s back. God what a month it has been! I dont know where it went actually. I guess that’s because i was never quite doing anything productive. I was watching flick after flick(that was fun though, I must say) and nothing more. Havent touched a book since vacation! I’m really hoping I don’t flunk, but at the rate I’m going… Fingers crossed for me all of you out there. The thing is I’m pretty much a last minute type person, nothing I would encourage but.. Anyway that’s that. School’s gonna technically start this Tuesday, however we’re going on a school trip for a week to some life ed centre, I’m really hoping that’s gonna be fun, coz Im sooo not channeled to listen to some boring lectures trading in my flick hours! Haha. It’s gonna be weird keeping away from home for so long. No contact as far as I know. But we get to put on those devil pants and do all sorts of crazy stuff. Even though I’m aquamarine, Im gonna be the devil unleashed!

Hope all of you out there our age had a great vacation, which also hopefully was more fruitful than mine , and all of you who arent our age, just live with it! It’ll get better..hopefully..maybe…hmm…

Take care! ~Aquamarine

1 comment:

Kinky DON said...

Hey auqmarinesssssssssss

good post... keep it up.. kit ya through ahamedkishor@gmail.com