Friday, August 31, 2007

Memories... Resolutions....

Im almost done with my holidays and now getting ready to get back to school.. ugh…!! So woke up this morning with the motivation to somehow clean up my room which currently looks like a storm has invaded the place. yep.. that’s how it always looked like.. :D anyway im tired of working all day cleaning up my messy cupboard , dusting off the books I haven’t touched for ages… so thought to have a break for a while and to make a blog entry about the whole experience :)

Good thing about arranging my room is, i found certain stuff which has been missing for a long time which I thought ill never find and made countless fights with my sister thinking that she was the culprit for stealing them.. hyak.. for some reason me and my sister never got along, all our lives my sister and I have been extreme opposites, we were never close.. but ‘sometimes’ we had our rare moments of sisterhood ;) Hmm.. I can write about a hundred posts on this one and it’s a whole different area which is to be written.. so moving on..

Im also the kinda person who loves to collect all sorta random tokens, cards, notes and other such crap for the mere sake of memories. And today I had the time to go through all of them and reminisce about the moments of the past which brought back many wonderful memories. Those memories are a bit vague now, and I can't really remember what it felt like to be in that situation back then. But for some reason I know I did feeI it and it was one of the best feelings ever and how I felt sooo much happy after all those lil escapades.… even though some of them were done at the expense of many poor souls =) .. Sigh..!! I miss them all. I really do. I really wish life had a rewind button to it.. I still think we are forced to grow up too fast, but then again we don’t live forever so I guess its up to us to make the right choices and make it worth living or basically just to go with the flow and try to cope with growing up one day at a time.

Umm… so getting back to business… I hope to make a brand new start this term, not give a hard time to the teachers, be a good girl, work as twice as hard to make up for everything I’ve lost during the holidays, get rid of my severe addiction towards the net and most of all to study hard or at least get used to the good habit of revising stuff at the end of each day. Oh boy.. now that’s a whole list of things to be done.. sigh..!! hopefully ill get all these things drilled into my head and stick to it for as long as I can.heh.. anyway I have a problem where things that wont change my life dramatically don't stay in my mind for more than 10 minutes. :D

Aiight im out for day.. later ppl.. have to get the cleaning done before it gets too late and before I get tooo lazyyy… :D tadaa~







1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.