Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Kindred Spirits


Ok here’s my first official post. I have no idea what exactly I have in mind to talk about but I felt like writing something coz im inhumanly jobless and extremely bored to death and have nothing left other than just writing something random. if not I know I would just bang my head on the nearest wall any minute as a result of civiar retardation caused by boredom.. so I might as well start writing something.. ok here we go.. I guess I should write something about my best pal in the whole wide world and also my current blog partner ;) Well.. for some the defining moments of friendship are profound while for others it's smaller gestures that loom large. However for me it is that best friends are either freakishly alike or so opposite from each other that one wonders how they manage to be friends at all. It is this quality of random mix and match which makes best friends different from siblings, and any other types of relationships that exists on planet earth. Sometimes best friends have little in common with each other apart from the lifetime memories they hold within them. And that’s how I feel about my best friend.

i have no freaking idea the very first time I met her, I guess it all happened when we were this reallllly small brats who didn’t even know to spell certain words to be precise. lol.. and god knows how we became good friends in no time and how it grew into a strange bond before we even knew it. In simple terms we just ‘clicked’ just like that. I had many friends whom I used to call my best friends but they all just dropped out at some point of life, but she stood out from the rest and managed to hang onto each other no matter what.
She was someone who knew everything I felt. She knew my every weakness, and the problems I've dealt with. She understood my wonders, and listened to my dreams. She listened to me when I wanted to speak my heart out to someone, and knew what it all meant, She taught me how to dance at social events even though she horribly sucked at it too (u know what I mean ;) )

Whoa.. what a journey it has been. A journey of almost 10 years and still running! Yet I cant seem to figure out what exactly makes us sooo close. We don’t share the same interests, watch same movies, listen to the same music (well.. we do ‘at times’:D ) or even look alike in any way (some claim so, again which we don’t believe in) but the truth is, every time I look back at my life, all the crazy childhood escapades I’ve lived through, I cant help but remember her. She is an integral part of who I am and an unforgettable contribution to my life story. I maybe insecure about lot of things in life but I’m absolutely secure in our friendship.

However this is one of the many beautiful stories in the great book of best friendships. Even though I don’t see u that much like we used to, u’ll always remain my best friend forever.. Anyway like the saying goes everyone should have atleast one good friend to act goofy with no matter how serious ur life tends to be, and im happy to say ive found mine.:)

So girlfriend this is for u for being a great pal and being there whenever I needed u and most importantly just being the loony toon you are. =) I looove u more than anything. Like everyone says ill never be able to spell friendship without u!! oh man, I bet this would beat any soap opera ever.:D

No comments: