Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day One

Okay. Disappointment. It could have been better. The mushrooms were lacking in flavour, that oooomph that you get when u taste a breathtaking dish, was not there. :(
And of course the shortbread, hmmm, it was okay, the fudge layer needs to not dominate the taste of the thing,then it should be alright. It needs to quieten down a tad bit. But hopefully all this will not discourage me and I keep going on.

Apart from all this havoc in my life, everything has been good and happy and nice until probably a few minutes ago. I think I'm paranoid. I need to settle down and not get worked up. Someone very close to me is getting attached to someone I don't like. It's bothering me. Not in a I'm losing him kinda way, but more of a complicated way that my mind has managed to weave up. I don't know what to do. But you know that feeling where you don't want to make a good thing bad, it's something like that. I don't wanna mess with anything right now. Too fragile for my liking.

Help? Anybody???

No comments: